- 8853 S.p.A.
- BWB Technologies Limited
- Changsha Sinocare Inc
- Corodex Trading Company LLC
- DataPhysics Instruments
- Elite Thermal Systems Ltd
- EMCLAB Instruments GmbH
- Fameco Analytical Instruments
- Guangdong DITEE Scientific & Technical Co., Ltd.
- Gulf Bio Analytical LLC
- Hebei Ruinuo Instrument Co., Ltd
- JAS Joint Analytical Systems GmbH
- Korea Digital Co., Ltd
- Kruess GmbH
- LECO Corporation
- Macylab Instruments Inc.
- Metrohm Middle East FZC
- Mettler-Toledo Sales International GmbH
- Milwaukee Instruments
- NCS Testing Technology Co., Ltd.
- Orbit Technologies FZC
- Shanghai Jiahang Instruments Co., Ltd
- Sylab Sarl
- Sympatec GmbH
- Tetra Teknolojik Sistemler
Amundsenweg 22-24, 4462 GP Goes
SCION Instruments: Gas & Liquid Chromatography solutions.
Built on the history of Chrompack and Varian in GC and GC-MS, SCION Instruments was acquired by the Techcomp group in 2014.
SCION Instruments designs, develops, supplies and supports GC, GC-MS, LC and Compass CDS (chromatography data system) product lines.
The company prides itself for manufacturing in Europe at facilities in Goes, The Netherlands with its headquarters based in Livingston, Scotland. SCION Instruments maintains a global infrastructure to support sales around the world. As well as providing support for SCION Instruments customers, there is also service and support available for users of legacy Varian systems.
- ANALYSER FOR DIESEL
- ANALYSER FOR GASOLINE
- ANALYSERS - ANALYTICAL
- ANALYSERS - GAS
- ANALYSERS - PETROLEUM
- ANALYTICAL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT/INSTRUMENT
- CHROMATOGRAPHY (ALL KINDS)
- DHA PONA PIONA
- FUEL ANALYZER
- GAS ANALYSERS (GENERAL PURPOSE)
- GAS CHOMATOGRAPHY
- HYDROCARBON ANALYSER
- LABORATORY INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- MASS SPECTROMETERS
- PETROLEUM - OIL TESTING INSTRUMENTS
- QUALITY CONTROL
- SCIENTIFIC SOFTWARE
- SOFTWARE FOR CHROMATOGRAPHY
Thinking about exhibiting at ARABLAB 2024? Watch our video to find out more.
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.