EDUCATIONAL LAB EQUIPMENT
- Abron Exports
- Adam Equipment Co. Ltd
- Arihant Industries
- Auxilab - Rogo Sampaic
- BWB Technologies UK Limited
- Eurostar Scientific Ltd.
- Filtros Anoia S.A.
- Glaswarenfabrik Karl Hecht GmbH & Co KG
- Hindustan Platinum Pvt. Ltd.
- Huanghua Faithful Instrument Co.,Ltd
- Inovenso Co. Ltd.
- Labgulf FZC
- Labor Security System S.r.l.
- MAGMATHERM LABORATORY FURNACES - Tetra ISI Sistemleri Sanayi iLtd. Sti
- Nabertherm GmbH
- NINGBO YONGXIN OPTICS CO.,LTD.
- OHAUS Europe GmbH
- OPTIKA S.R.L.
- Quimipol J Blanch Ferrer SL
- Radwag Weighing Solutions
- Satyam Enterprises - SELAB
- Shiv Dial Sud & Sons
- Techcomp Middle East
- Trans Instruments (S) Pte Ltd.
- Trespa International BV
- Utech Products Inc.
- Windaus Labortechnik GmbH & Co. KG
BWB Technologies is a UK manufacturing company established by experienced professionals from the instrumentation business. The BWB design is a distillation of decades of hands-on flame photometry expertise throughout the design and manufacture. Manufacturing activities are based in the UK where close control of quality is given extreme emphasis. The product range includes specialty flame photometers designed to meet the needs of both demanding laboratory and industrial applications. With a large proportion of our resources devoted to research and development, BWB will always be classed as a market leader within the flame emission spectroscopy market.
- ANALYTICAL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT/INSTRUMENT
- ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROSCOPY
- EDUCATIONAL LAB EQUIPMENT
- FLAME PHOTOMETERS
- ICP SPECTROMETER
- PROCESS ANALYSERS
- PROCESS MONITORS - LABORATORY
- PROCESS MONITORS - ONLINE
- QUALITY CONTROL
- SALT ANALYSER
- SCIENTIFIC EDUCATIONAL INSTRUMENTS
- SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS
- SCIENTIFIC MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS
- SPECTROMETERS (ALL KINDS)
- SPECTROMETERS-EMISSION ICP
- SPECTROPHOTOMETERS (ALL KINDS)
- URINE ANALYSERS
- WATER QUALITY ANALYSERS
- WATER QUALITY INSTRUMENTATION
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.