Aurora, based in Vancouver, Canada is a worldwide leader in the design and development of laboratory automation solutions for life science, environmental science, drug discovery/safety and chemical analysis research.
(1) Elemental Analysis
• TRACE™ Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), LUMINA™ Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometer (AFS), HPLC/AFS, and TRANSFORM™ Microwave Digestion System (MW).
• Food/Beverage, Environmental, Chemical, Agricultural, Pharmaceutical etc.
(2) Automated Liquid Handling – VERSA™ SERIES
• PCR/ Nucleic Acid Purification, Next Generation Sequencing Library Preparation, Massively Parallel Sequencing, Solid Phase Extraction, Liquid-Liquid Phase Extraction, Microarray Spotting and peptide Syntheses.
• Forensic, Research Centers, Pharmaceutical, Universities, Clinical Labs etc.
(3) Drug Discovery:
• Ion Channel Readers (ICR) for drug screening and Drug safety assessment, Cancer Research
• Cancer Centers, Pharmaceutical, etc.