ALPHA CHEMIKA established in 1967 is an ISO 9001: 2015; ISO 14001: 2015 ; OHSAS 18001:2007 and WHO:GMP certified and one of the largest lab chemical companies in Asia.
ALPHA CHEMIKA is presently manufacturing and marketing over 32,000 product and have the largest range of laboratory fine chemicals and dehydrated culture media. We also offer these high purity chemicals in bulk, medium and small packs to the R&D and production units of various industries, universities & research institutions for their larger requirements. Our product portfolio includes a wide range of Fine & Specialty Chemicals, Inorganic salts, HPLC grade solvents, GC grade solvents, Ion-pairing reagents, Electronic grade products, Research Chemicals and reagents etc.
ALPHA CHEMIKA has successfully executed many Foreign Government Projects and Global Tenders financed by various government bodies and other leading financial institutions. Recently, the company has also partnered with many leading companies as their OEM suppliers.
We have wide spread business all over the world. We are specialized in laboratory chemicals, laboratory apparatus and equipment, glassware equipments used in physics, chemistry and biology, engineering soil testing, Microscopes porcelain rubber electronics products and ministry of education tenders.
We provide BEST QUALITY material at LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE and INTERNATIONAL STANDARD PACKING. We assure the best packaging complying to safety standards required for handling the chemicals.
We are committed to 100% ON TIME DELIVERY and can handle bulk and small orders with the same pace as per the delivery commitments. We are specialized in handling multi hazardous shipment in single lot.
Our Range of Products are as follows:
• Laboratory Chemicals/ Analytical Reagents/ Solutions/ Rare Metals
• Amino Acids/ Biochemicals/ Culture Media/ Diagnostic Reagents
• High Purity Acids/ DRY Solvents/ HPLC & Spectroscopy Grade Solvents
• pH Papers Full Range/ Filter Papers/ Buffer Tablets & Capsules
• Molecular Biology Reagents/ Electrophoresis Grade/ DNA Synthesis
• Microscopical Stains & Indicators/ pH Indicators and Solutions
• Precious Metallic Salts/ Organic Intermediates/ Research & Speciality Chemicals
• Ion Pairing Reagents/ Ion Exchange Resins/ Parafilms/ TLC Plates
• Dyes & Stains: Staining Solutions, Hematology and Histology, Redox Indicator
• Pharmacopoeial Grade/ DRY Solvents/ Trace Analysis/ Karl Fischer Reagent