Unit 10, Cliffside Trade Park, Motherwell Way, Grays, RM20 3XD.
+44 (0)20 7729 2657
The company traces its origins to 1849 when pharmaceutical dispensing measures were being manufactured in the City of London. Mr A. J. Cope, grandfather of the present owners, was apprenticed to a Mr Tucker in 1870 and together they manufactured volumetric medical and laboratory glassware.
In 1890 they formed a partnership under the name Cope & Tucker. In 1920 the Cope family took control of the business and it began trading as A. J. Cope & Son.
- ANALYTICAL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT/INSTRUMENT
- FILTER PAPERS
- LABORATORY DISPOSABLES
- LABORATORY GLASSWARE
- LABORATORY MIXERS
- LABORATORY SUPPLIES
- LABORATORY TEST SIEVES
- OVERHEAD STIRRERS
- PH METERS/PH TEST PAPER/ INDICATOR PAPER
- PLASTIC WARE
- PLATINUM LABWARE
- QUARTZ GLASS CELLS
- SCIENCE LABORATORY APPARATUS/EQUIPMENT
- SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.