Raiffeisenstraße 34, 70794 Filderstadt,
DataPhysics Instruments GmbH, a German company with 25 years of experience, specialises in measurement technology for surface science. The company offers a wide range of devices, which can analyse chemical and physical properties of surfaces and interfaces, such as the interfacial tension, surface energy, work of adhesion, static and dynamic contact angles, roughness profiles, zeta potential and dispersion stability. In short, their products help determining material properties whenever a liquid meets another liquid or a solid surface. The portfolio encompasses contact angle meters, force and spinning drop tensiometers, dispersion stability analysis systems, surface profile analyzers and zeta potential analyzers.
- ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENT SERVICE PROVIDER
- CONTACT ANGLE MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
- FOOD & FEED ANALYSERS
- HUMIDITY CABINETS
- MATERIAL TESTING LAB EQUIPMENT
- MEASUREMENT SYSTEM/MEASUREMENT SOLUTION
- OIL IN WATER
- OIL TESTING
- PETROLEUM - OIL TESTING INSTRUMENTS
- POLYMER & PLASTIC TESTING EQUIPMENT
- SPECIALIST ANALYTICAL EQUIPMENT
- STABILITY ANALYSIS
- SURFACE SCIENCE INSTRUMENT
- TENSIOMETERS/ TENSIOMETERS TESTING EQUIPMENT
- TEST CHAMBERS (ALL KINDS)
- UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINE
- ZETAPOTENTIAL MEASUREMENT
Thinking about exhibiting at ARABLAB 2024? Watch our video to find out more.
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.