SURFACE SCIENCE INSTRUMENT
Raiffeisenstraße 34, 70794 Filderstadt,
DataPhysics Instruments, a German company with 25 years of experience, specialises in measurement technology for surface science.
We offer a range of devices, which can analyse chemical and physical properties of surfaces and interfaces, such as the interfacial tension, surface energy, work of adhesion, static and dynamic contact angles, roughness profiles, zetapotential and dispersion stability. In short, our products help determining material properties whenever a liquid meets another liquid or a solid surface.
Our portfolio encompasses contact angle meters, force and spinning drop tensiometers, dispersion stability analysis systems, surface profile analysers and zeta-potential analysers. Services also include professional contract measurements.
- ANALYTICAL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT/INSTRUMENT
- APPLICATION TRAINING
- AUTOMATIC DOSING SYSTEM
- BIOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS
- CONTACT ANGLE MEASUREMENT EQUIPMENT
- FOOD & FEED ANALYSERS
- LABORATORY APPARATUS
- MATERIAL TESTING LAB EQUIPMENT
- OIL IN WATER
- PETROLEUM TESTING EQUIPMENT
- POLYMER & PLASTIC TESTING EQUIPMENT
- RESEARCH EQUIPMENTS
- SCIENCE LABORATORY APPARATUS/EQUIPMENT
- STABILITY ANALYSIS
- SURFACE SCIENCE INSTRUMENT
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL SOLUTIONS
- TENSIOMETERS/ TENSIOMETERS TESTING EQUIPMENT
- WATER QUALITY INSTRUMENTATION
- ZETAPOTENTIAL MEASUREMENT
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.