Lelyweg 1, 7602 Almelo
Malvern Panalytical instruments help users better understand a wide variety of materials, from proteins and polymers to metals and building materials. Our technologies enable the measurement of parameters such as particle size, shape and zeta potential, biomolecular interactions and stability, rheological properties, elemental concentrations and crystallographic structure. Our mission is to create superior, customer-focused solutions and services to deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
Malvern Panalytical was formed by the merger of the businesses Malvern Instruments and PANalytical, including the companies ASD and Claisse, on 1st January 2017 and is part of Spectris plc.
- ANALYTICAL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT/INSTRUMENT
- DIFFERENTIAL SCANNING CALORIMETERS
- ENERGY DISPERSIVE XRAY FLUORESCENSE SPECTROMETER
- FLUORESCENCE PARTICLE COUNTER
- FUSION MACHINE -EQUIPMENT
- IMAGE ANALYSIS
- MATERIAL TESTING LAB EQUIPMENT
- NANOTECHNOLOGY / NANO ENGINEERING
- PARTICLE SIZE EQUIPMENT
- POLYMER & PLASTIC TESTING EQUIPMENT
- POLYMER RESEARCH
- PROCESS ANALYSERS
- PROTEIN DETERMINATION
- WASTE WATER MONITORING
- X-RAY DIFFRACTOMETERS
- X-RAY FLOURESCENCE ANALYSERS
- ZETAPOTENTIAL MEASUREMENT
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.