PETROLEUM TESTING EQUIPMENT
- AD Systems
- ARA Spectron ( An "ARA GT" Company)
- Bruker AXS GmbH
- Bruker Daltonics GmbH & Co. KG
- Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions B.V
- Dalian Petroleum Instrument Co., Ltd
- DataPhysics Instruments
- ECH Elektrochemie Halle GmbH
- Grabner Instruments
- Hexon Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
- JAS Joint Analytical Systems GmbH
- Labgulf FZC
- Linev Systems ET
- Nittoseiko Analytech Co., Ltd.
- Omsons Glassware Private Limited
- Ortoalresa (Alvarez Redondo S.A.)
- PAMAS Partikelmess- und Analysesysteme GmbH
- QuantaRed Technologies GmbH
- TANNAS CO. & KING REFRIGERATION, INC.
- Tintometer GmbH
7-10-1 Chuo-rinkan, Yamato, Kanagawa, 242-0007
On April 1, 2020, we took a new step forward as a group company of Nittoseiko Co., Ltd..
Over 40 years, we, formerly as Mitsubishi Chemical Analytech Co., Ltd. have responded to the diverse needs of our customers with our proprietary, cutting-edge technologies, and have endeavored to provide products and services that are comfortable for people, society, and the earth. In particular, we have aimed to contribute to the business fields of energy and environment through our diverse range of analytical and measuring instruments.
In recent years, global issues such as greenhouse warming, air pollution, water pollution, and more recently microplastics in the oceans have become increasingly pressing worldwide. In this context, we must take various measures to restore the global environment that is essential to sustainable development. We will keep striving to provide diverse, high-quality solutions that help resolve these issues, and will continue to make every effort to earn even higher valuation from and the patronage of our customers.
Join the world’s leading organisations…
Get in touch and stay in touch…
Join our mailing list and receive the ARABLAB newsletter and event updates.